Privacy & Terms
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The materials on Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt’s web site are provided “as is”. Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Canada, and without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All information and photographs on this website are the property of Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt and the contributors as credited, and are protected under Canadian copyright law.
No portion of this website may be copied or used for any purpose without the express written permission of Kerryleegh Hildebrandtt or the respective contributors.